Fireplace insert with housing
- Ready-made housing for a three-sided fireplace.
- A vision of natural fire from three sides.
- A prestigious line in the Hitze fireplace range.
- Fireplace insert suitable for recuperation.
|Find a Distributor|
Ready-made housing for a three-sided fireplace.
TRIBOX is a complete insert enclosure that does not require additional elements or fireplace grilles. The casing of the fireplace consists of ready-made panels that must be connected together in the correct order on the previously installed hearth. By buying a TRIBOX you get all the elements needed for assembly. It is up to you to choose the right color of the housing that will match the interior in which the hearth is located.
As standard, you can choose one of three colors: white, gray and always fashionable black. However, if you decide on a different shade, you can order a casing for your three-glazed fireplace TRINITY in an individual, different color selected from the RAL palette.
Optional TRIBOX steel fireplace housing, can be equipped with an additional panel to increase the height of the entire structure.
A modern three-sided fireplace TRINITY looks best in a minimalist housing that blends into the background of the surroundings and TRIBOX is just such a solution.
RAL 9003 white, RAL 9005 black, RAL 7021 dark grey
- Striking three-sided insert for modern designs with maximum fire vision.
- Minimizing the steel elements of the front and door of the insert while maintaining the durability and tightness of the hearth.
- The combined glazing used without prints maximizes the natural appearance of the hearth.
- Opening the hearth with a new guillotine mechanism giving the cartridge tightness, safety against opening by children and with service access.
- The design of the cartridge minimizes the effect of smoke backflow into the room when the door is opened.
- Wide hearth with double cast iron grate (2×175 mm) in a tilting frame and independent throttle-controlled supplemental air supply.
- Large ash bin in the form of a removable drawer under the grate.
- Self-maintaining clean windows thanks to a three-way air guide with independent air supply, ensuring the formation of an air curtain that shields the windows from dirt.
- Outside air is supplied through a Ø150 spigot, and is then divided into three independent Ø90 ducts: under the grate, the lower air curtain, and the flue gas afterburner and upper air curtain.
Quality and ecology:
- The shell of the insert is made of high-grade boiler steel (P265GH according to EN 10028-2) using automated production and modern CNC equipment (2D laser, 3D laser, press brakes).
- The frame of the three-sided glazing is made of a special profile that guarantees rigidity and resistance to high temperatures.
- The concrete deflector allows longer afterburning of fuel particles, extends the flue gas path and optimizes the combustion process by increasing the temperature inside the chamber.
- Improved combustion performance and efficiency by lining the combustion chamber with refractory ceramic concrete panels that accumulate heat in the combustion chamber. Openings in the rear wall of the firebox are independently aerated combustion afterburning system.
- The insert is equipped with a Ø200 cast-iron flue with 360-degree adjustment, giving the possibility to discharge the flue gas in any direction.
- Height adjustment and leveling of the fireplace is made possible by the feet (an additional 4cm can be unscrewed).
- "This product cannot be used as a primary heating source."
|Nominal power (kW)||12|
|Heating load range [kW]||6,5-15,5|
|Thermal efficiency [%]||78|
|Pollen emissions at 13% O2 (g/m³)||0,038|
|CO emissions at 13% O2 (g/m³)||1,133|
|Possibility of warm housing||NO|
|Flue diameter [mm]||200|
|Inlet diameter [mm]||150|
|Active area of outlet grilles (cm²)||840-960|
|Active area of inlet grilles (cm²)||480-780|
|Glass measurements||540 x 800 x 530|
The products shown in the photographs may differ slightly from the originals. The contents of the website are for information purposes only and do not constitute a commercial offer within the meaning of the Civil Code.