- The most popular line of fireplaces on offer.
- Many options for personalizing the appearance: handle, grilles, black concrete.
- A proven system for maintaining a clean windshield.
- Fireplace insert adapted for recuperation
|Find a Distributor|
- The shell of the insert is made of P265GH grade boiler steel according to EN 10028-2.
- The elements of the cartridge are produced using modern CNC equipment (2D laser, 3D laser, press brakes).
- The insert is welded on a MAG welding robot, guaranteed high quality and aesthetic welds.
- Steel door made of special profile that guarantees rigidity and resistance to high temperature.
- Heat-resistant ceramic glass with an operating temperature of up to 800°C.
- The steel base of the insert is equipped with a damper for the intake of cold outside air, standard.
- The cartridge is equipped with an air curtain that largely guarantees the maintenance of the clean glass effect.
- It is possible to purchase the insert with a black powder-coated handle.
- The specially designed rear part of the body allows secondary air to be supplied to the upper part of the furnace. It makes it possible to increase the efficiency of the appliance by afterburning the flue gases.
- Complies with BlmSchV II, ECODESIGN and 15a B-VG.
- In accordance with the requirements of the Ecodesign Directive within the EU member states:
"This product cannot be used as a primary heating source."
|Nominal power (kW)||11|
|Heating load range [kW]||5,5-14|
|Thermal efficiency [%]||84|
|Pollen emissions at 13% O2 (g/m³)||0,031|
|CO emissions at 13% O2 (g/m³)||1,205|
|Possibility of warm housing||NO|
|Flue diameter [mm]||200|
|Inlet diameter [mm]||125|
|Active area of outlet grilles (cm²)||770-880|
|Active area of inlet grilles (cm²)||440-720|
|Glass measurements||590 x 430|
|Measurements (mm)||733 x 1551 x 585|