- An ideal choice to save space under the building.
- Convenient grateless hearth for cleaning with an ash vacuum.
- Adjustable cast-iron flue for exhaust in any direction.
- Fireplace insert suitable for recuperation.
|Find a Distributor|
- The shell of the insert is made of 4mm thick boiler steel of P265GH grade.
- The insert is equipped with a Ø200 cast-iron flue with 360-degree adjustment, giving the possibility to discharge the flue gas in any direction.
- Slight depth of the cartridge to fit in shallow construction
- Steel door made of reinforced profile for rigidity and heat resistance.
- Heat-resistant ceramic glass with an operating temperature of up to 800°C.
- Decor glass as standard.
- Combustion chamber lined with ceramic concrete.
- Integrated damper to regulate primary and secondary air supply.
- Adjustment of secondary and primary air with a single lever.
- Clean glass system.
- Double height adjustment (smooth and step).
- Guillotine-type door - opening top and bottom.
- A grateless hearth.
- Powder-coated ventilated handle as standard (possibility to buy handle in INOX color).
- The elements of the cartridge are produced using modern CNC equipment (2D laser, 3D laser, press brakes).
- The insert is welded on a MAG welding robot, guaranteed high quality and aesthetic welds.
- It meets BlmSchV II and ECODESIGN standards.
- In accordance with the requirements of the ecodesign directive within the EU member states: "This product must not be used as a primary source of heating."
|Nominal power (kW)||12,2|
|Heating load range [kW]||6-16|
|Thermal efficiency [%]||77|
|Pollen emissions at 13% O2 (g/m³)||0,038|
|CO emissions at 13% O2 (g/m³)||0,716|
|Possibility of warm housing||NO|
|Flue diameter [mm]||160|
|Inlet diameter [mm]||125|
|Active area of outlet grilles (cm²)||840-960|
|Active area of inlet grilles (cm²)||480-780|
|Measurements (mm)||814 x 1313 x 514|
The products shown in the photographs may differ slightly from the originals. The contents of the website are for information purposes only and do not constitute a commercial offer within the meaning of the Civil Code.