Withdrawal from the contract
- A) you are a consumer
- B) you are a natural person, and the contract you entered into with us after December 31, 2020, is directly related to your economic activity but does not have a professional character for you.
generally, you are entitled to right to withdraw from the distance contract.
You can withdraw from the contract by submitting to us statement of withdrawal from the contract e.g. by email sent to the address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Return the item to us promptly at the address: ul. Gdyńska 32, 26-600 Radom , but no later than 14 days from the day on which you withdrew from the contract.
You can withdraw from the contract within the period 14 days.
The fourteen-day period for withdrawal from the contract begins:
- for a contract in which we deliver an item and are obligated to transfer its ownership – from the moment you take possession of the itemor a third party designated by you other than the carrier, and in the case of a contract that involves multiple items being delivered separately, in batches, or in parts – from from the time you take possession of the last item, batch, or part or a third party designated by you other than the carrier
Sending the statement before the deadline is sufficient to meet the deadline.
We will refund your payments, including the costs of delivering the goods, based on the rules specified in the regulations, without undue delay, but no later than 14 days from the day we receive your statement of withdrawal from the contract.
We may withhold the refund of the payment received from you until we receive the goods back or until you provide proof of returning them, whichever occurs earlier.
Remember that the right of withdrawal from a distance contract does not apply to you, among other things, in relation to the contract:
- in which the subject of performance is non-prefabricated item, produced according to your specificationsor serving to satisfy your individualized needs;
- in which the subject of performance is perishable itemor has a short shelf life;
- in which the subject of performance is an item delivered in a sealed package, whose after opening the packaging, it cannot be returned for health or hygiene reasonsif the packaging has been opened after delivery;
- in which the subject of performance is sound or visual recordings or computer software delivered in sealed packagingif the packaging has been opened after delivery;
Detailed information about withdrawing from the contract can be found in our Sales Regulations.
If you are a consumer and the goods purchased from us turn out to be faulty, you have the right to lodge a complaint under the warranty. The complaint is best submitted to the email address: email@example.com or by mail to the address: ul. Gdyńska 32, 26-600 Radom.
The faulty goods should be sent to the address: Stalko, ul. Gdyńska 32, 26-600 Radom.
In connection with the defect, you can demand:
- demand a replacement of the item free from defects,
or submit a statement of:
- price reduction:
We are responsible for defects found within two years from the date of issuing the item if you are a Consumer.
The Seller's liability under warranty for a Buyer who is not a Consumer, but a privileged Entrepreneur, is, within the limits permitted by law, limited to the amount of the order placed by the privileged Entrepreneur and up to two years from the date of delivery of the goods.
Your complaint will be reviewed (and a response provided) within 14 days from the date of receiving your complaint notification.
You can find more information about complaints in our Sales Regulations.