- Perfect for larger open spaces.
- A vision of natural fire from three sides.
- A prestigious line in the Hitze fireplace range.
- Fireplace insert suitable for recuperation.
|Find a Distributor|
- Striking three-sided insert for modern designs with maximum fire vision.
- Minimizing the steel elements of the front and door of the insert while maintaining the durability and tightness of the hearth.
- The combined glazing used without prints maximizes the natural appearance of the hearth.
- Opening the hearth with a new guillotine mechanism giving the cartridge tightness, safety against opening by children and with service access.
- The design of the cartridge minimizes the effect of smoke backflow into the room when the door is opened.
- Wide hearth with double cast iron grate (2×175 mm) in a tilting frame and independent throttle-controlled supplemental air supply.
- Large ash bin in the form of a removable drawer under the grate.
- Self-maintaining clean windows thanks to a three-way air guide with independent air supply, ensuring the formation of an air curtain that shields the windows from dirt.
- Outside air is supplied through a Ø150 spigot, and is then divided into three independent Ø90 ducts: under the grate, the lower air curtain, and the flue gas afterburner and upper air curtain.
Quality and ecology:
- The shell of the insert is made of high-grade boiler steel (P265GH according to EN 10028-2) using automated production and modern CNC equipment (2D laser, 3D laser, press brakes).
- The frame of the three-sided glazing is made of a special profile that guarantees rigidity and resistance to high temperatures.
- The ceramic deflector allows longer afterburning of fuel particles, extends the flue gas path and optimizes the combustion process by increasing the temperature inside the chamber.
- Improved combustion performance and efficiency by lining the combustion chamber with refractory ceramic concrete panels that accumulate heat in the combustion chamber. Openings in the rear wall of the firebox are independently aerated combustion afterburning system.
- Meets BImSchV II, ECODESIGN standards.
- The insert is equipped with a Ø200 cast-iron flue with 360-degree adjustment, giving the possibility to discharge the flue gas in any direction.
- Height adjustment and leveling of the fireplace is made possible by the feet (an additional 4cm can be unscrewed).
- In accordance with the requirements of the Ekodesign Directive within the EU member states: "This product must not be used as a primary source of heating".
|Nominal power (kW)||12|
|Heating load range [kW]||6,5-15,5|
|Thermal efficiency [%]||78|
|Pollen emissions at 13% O2 (g/m³)||0,035|
|CO emissions at 13% O2 (g/m³)||0,792|
|Possibility of warm housing||NO|
|Flue diameter [mm]||200|
|Inlet diameter [mm]||150|
|Active area of outlet grilles (cm²)||840-960|
|Active area of inlet grilles (cm²)||480-780|
|Glass measurements||800 x 350 x 530|
The products shown in the photographs may differ slightly from the originals. The contents of the website are for information purposes only and do not constitute a commercial offer within the meaning of the Civil Code.